Overcoming Anxiety Day 4: Hope for an unknown future.



Have a minute?  Have a listen here:


Or read the blog post:

Today.  It’s all we have.  Yesterday is no longer, and tomorrow is yet to be.


My son’s school district has extended closures by weeks at a time, while schools in surrounding states have closed for the rest of the school year.

He’s in kindergarten, so I don’t know whether he’ll be able to return to his school.  Whether we’ll be able to celebrate his graduation with a ceremony. 

Sometimes the not knowing gets to me.  There are so many things that are out of my control.

Can you relate?

I’m a planner.  I like to see the big picture. 

The picture I’m looking at these days is a little fuzzy.

When we can’t see past the immediate future, we have a couple of options:
  • We can panic and cling to our routines, or whatever helps us to feel like we have control.
  • We can live for today, being present and making the most of every moment.

Even though I don’t know what will happen tomorrow, I know the One who holds tomorrow in His hands.

Matthew 6:34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.  Today’s trouble is enough for today.”


How will you spend today?

No comments:

©2020 Kat Charles Creative. Powered by Jesus + coffee. Powered by Blogger.