Overcoming Anxiety Day 7: The peace you can't find anywhere else.



Have a minute?  Have a listen:



Or read the blog post:

There are many ways to find peace in this beautiful world we live in. 

Personally, I love to finish my day with a moment of quiet, a good book, and a cup of tea.  This helps me to unwind before nodding off to sleep.

Eventually, the next morning comes, and the anxious thoughts are waiting to rush right back in.

If yoga classes and daily meditations and nature hikes and getaways were enough to keep stress and anxiety away for good, we wouldn’t need to do these things so frequently.

That’s because they are temporary solutions to a lifelong problem.

The Creator offers us a peace from the inside out.  He is an unlimited source of peace.

John 14:27 “Peace is what I leave with you; it is My own peace that I give you.  I do not give as the world does.  Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid.”

Do you have lasting peace?

No comments:

©2020 Kat Charles Creative. Powered by Jesus + coffee. Powered by Blogger.