Overcoming Anxiety Day 9: You are not forgotten.



Have a minute?  Have a listen:


Or read the blog post here:

I have four children, and I gotta admit that I often mix their names up--the boys and the girls.  

I grew up as one of four children, and my mom had a way of combining our names that makes me laugh to this day.  Growing up, I told myself if I ever had kids, I would remember their names.

I wanted them to know and understand that they are uniquely created.  I never intended to call one by the name of the other, but little did I know about Mom Brain.

Mom Brain is real, y’all.

Of course I love my children, and I hope they know that.  I would never want to make any of them feel forgotten.  I am a human being with flaws and a lot on my mind at any given moment.

Thankfully, I believe in a Heavenly Father who calls us each by our own names.

Isaiah 43:1 “But now, this is what the Lord says… Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are Mine.”

I don’t know your circumstances, but someone listening to this needs to know that you have not been forgotten.  Maybe you’re going through an especially difficult time and are feeling alone and unsupported. 

Don’t be afraid to reach out.  If you would like someone to pray for you, send me a DM.  I’ll leave my info below this episode.


Here's how to reach me:

Instagram - DM me @kathrynacharles
Email - shoot me a message at momlifeonpurpose@gmail.com

No comments:

©2020 Kat Charles Creative. Powered by Jesus + coffee. Powered by Blogger.